9 am - 5 pm (8 CE Hours)
Cupping is an ancient form of Chinese healing dating back thousands of years. In this class you will learn the history, theory, and techniques you’ll need to add extremely effective cupping therapies to your practice.
Combined with massage therapy, cupping can:
- Decrease or relieve pain and inflammation from injury or chronic conditions.
- Relieve deep muscular issues and reduces muscle spasms.
- Release and soften scar tissue and loosen post-surgery adhesions.
- Lift and stretch soft tissue to separate fascia and restrictions.
- Increase range of movement and flexibility in joints.
- Promote healthy circulation and open the energy flow of the body.
- Move stagnation and enable normal lymphatic flow.
- Enhance any athletic training program to improve performance.
- Reduce “Solid Bloat”
* Please note refund policy for all CE classes - All monies for CE classes will be refunded in full if student cancels/withdraws at least 30 days prior to class date. After the 30 day minimum, credit for future classes is issued.