Cupping is an ancient form of Chinese healing dating back thousands of years. In this class you will a brief history and aromatherapy cupping techniques you’ll need to add this extremely effective therapy to your practice.
Combined with massage therapy, aromatherapy cupping can:
- Decrease or relieve pain and inflammation from injury or chronic conditions.
- Relieve deep muscular issues and reduces muscle spasms.
- Release and soften scar tissue and loosen post-surgery adhesions.
- Lift and stretch soft tissue to separate fascia and restrictions.
- Increase range of movement and flexibility in joints.
- Promote healthy circulation and open the energy flow of the body.
- Move stagnation and enable normal lymphatic flow.
- Enhance any athletic training program to improve performance.
- Reduce “Solid Bloat”
Students may schedule a total of 6 hours of aromatherpy cupping for this class. An addition 12 hours of cupping can be purchased through the Cupping Class.
* No Refunds after sale. Credit for future classes only.